Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Plastic repair......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Plastic repair......

The pieces I've tried to repair are in the rear corners. Each side has two holes to accept the bolts for mounting the hatch shocks. I am trying to fill the holes since I won't be using the shocks.

I cut pieces of the same plastic to fill in the holes. Then I used theepoxy to glue them in. My concern is that once I primer and paint these pieces is that the repairs will come apart.

I had hoped you had success with the same type of plastic. I'll start tring other methods. If I find something, I'll let everyone know.

Rick