Re: Prototype Electric gremlin on ebay!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> Its Been converted. Looks to be a mid 73 year body.
>
> I wonder if he still has the electric motor?
>
> Amc history here folks if its for real!!!
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53
> 57&item=2468240978

If indeed it was an electric car prototype if the electric motor is gone it's just another Gremlin, but at least it didn't go to the crusher. Someone on the AMX files saw a complete one a few years ago in a junkyard in California I believe. I don't know what ever happened to it.
"Doc"