From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmembers

Come down and buy mine for 800. I am asking 1200 with a motor tranny and cross member. I will  sell it to you for 800 with out the crossmember, You can still have the 3spd and 304. It has a ford mustang rear in it. And it was a factory standard tranny car so it's already setup. All you would have to do is finnish the rear quarter work,  paint it, and drop in your motor.
 here is a pic. It is dirty and needs paint but other then some rust in the quarters it has zero rust on the rest of the body.
 Davis

Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Nope! I'll modify the 6 cyl one in a Grem Im buying.
Josh