battey tray and inner fender panel need for 71 Gremmie

battey tray and inner fender panel need for 71 Gremmie

Hi All,
I have a 71 Gremmie with the battery on the drivers side. I
need the battery tray and the inner fender panel. When you open the
hood you get a nice view of the ground. On another note, I had a
Chrysler dealer owner swear that the Studebaker Avanti was an AMC.
He didn't want to hear that the 327 in them was a corvette engine or
that Studebaker was an independant company. Oh well....lost another
one to stupidville.

Dave Shaver