Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 crossmember

If you are going to be getting rid of the V8 crossmember let me know, please.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
Concord and american also fit. I know where there is a concord now trying to get it for a decient price then I will be parting it out.
 Davis

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
I jave been looking for a crossmember for awhile now and the least expensive I have found is $350, so I'm concentrating on finding a V8 Gremlin or hornet in a salvage yard.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?