Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 question

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/18 Thu AM 06:23:10 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 question

Bart,
Am I understanding you that a 70/71 crossmember will allow me to drop a V8 into my 74 Gremlin? If so I think I can find a couple of those in my salvage yards.

No i meant that the 72-76 Gremlins with the optional V8 you could use their crossmembers also any 70-77 Hornet with a optional V8 and 78-79 Concord V8 and 79 Spirit V8.
Bart

Yup The 68-69 American v-8 crossmember also fits

 Davis