Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters

From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/15 Mon PM 05:50:16 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil filters

I built my airplane from a kit, because I there is no
way I would every be able to afford one any other way,
and it does have an auto engine in it. I converted a
corvair over to a aircraft use.
You can make anything effordable, if you use your
resources.
When I got out of high school, I owned a 72 X. I?m
just trying to relive my younger years.
Any other questions?
Ed

well i was thinking cessna twin engined or somting LOL i guess your airplane has GREMLIN type roots as well i was joking around earlier also i meant no offence
Bart