Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/15 Mon AM 09:17:20 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: anyone running 14x7 wheels front and rear?

Running 15's how did you get your speedo to read close?? I can't even get a gear that will work for my three speed.

no speedo,my car is a drag car and its only on the streets to drive to my local car shows or just cruising on a nice day like i said earlier,my Gremlin is devoid of all typical car comforts LOL
Bart