Here We Go Again (Winters Comeing Back)

I just saw the weather report for the comeing week, rain turning to 4" of snow tomorrow and then a wintery mix thursday into friday. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'd better pickup whatever I need in the way of supplys today as it looks like a misrable couple of days weatherwise here this week. I'll start takeing the before pic's of the new Hornet and it's before interior today, it's supposed to be sunny in the low 50's this afternoon. It ws cold and dreary all weekend.
"Doc"