Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Dash Piece Ready for Paint

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Dash Piece Ready for Paint

Someone once told me the best oil comes out of Pennsylvania. I've always had good luck with the Penzoil 10W30 myself. I've rebuilt an engine (4.3liter V6) that used it exclusively. The internals of the engine were spotless and there was next to no wear in the cylinder walls. In fact, all I did was hone the cylinders and re-ring the pistons. What matters most is the faithful oil and filter changes.

Rick