Re: My grem

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Lucky Doc...Id love to find an original V8 Grem that didnt need every body panel
>
> Josh

Real lucky body wise as it is a 99% rust free Florida car. The body has a few very small dents and dings in it but is bacically very clean. Mechanically so so, the engine runs good and the trans seems to be ok. So far with tires and a lot of other small repairs I have spent 1,200$ on top of the 500$ I paid for the car. I havent included the materials for the interior in that 1,200$. It needs front end work, new shocks all around and brakes too in the spring. I'll also replace the original radiator with a new one along with the water pump. I am to disabled to do this anymore so I will pay to have it done. I just want a clean dependable cruiser. Depending on the court case I have pending I am assured of getting at least 60,000$-94,000$ in a tax free lump sum by the end of june. Say AMEN & AMC!!!! Did someone say remove all dents and a new paint job next winter?
"Doc"