Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Clutch part question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Clutch part question

Check the vendor list on Eddie Stakes web sight. I am sure Kennedy American has it.
 Davis

SadLittleClown2@xxxx wrote:
Howdy folks!!

On my 1970 gremlin the clutch arm popped out of the tranny and the plastic thing that covers the round ball is split and broke.. I need to replace it.. Does anyone know where I can get a new one??  I dont want a used one, I prefer a new one if I can get one..

Rebecca