Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil pump kit

Mark,
 You definitly will need the race kit and the Milodon pan. The pics of my completed engine have the Milodon pan on it.
 I am now taking orders for th ekits, I have had a huge interest and the orders are comming in fast. We are making an initial run of 20 sets and I have 12 orders already! And I haven't even marketed this to the Jeep guys yet. I don't know how long before we decide to do a 2nd run.
 Please let me knkow if you would like a kit.
  Again the kits are 100.00 for the street kit and 200.00 for the race kit, shipping included.
 Please send a US money order to:
 Davis Martin
 48 Pine street.
 Meriden, CT.
     06451
 Thank You,
 Davis

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
Davis I will be pushing 500 HP. Do you thing I should go with the
race oil pump ang get a larger pan or just stick with the street.
Let me know what you think. Mark