One More Time

Today I will mask and re-paint the silver edge on the inst. panel that I messed up while makeing the tac bracket last week. It took 3 hours to sand it smooth again yesterday. Today I will mask it up again and spray it. It is going to be harder to mask up this time as I have already installed the inst. lenses and the Wiper/headlight panel. This is the last detail part to paint for the dash. Everything else is just straight black. I need to get away from this detail work as it is mentally burning me out and get some grease and dirt under my finger nails. That should happen saturday when I have to work on my son's Javelin.
"Doc"