Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin On Junkyard wars!!!

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/09 Tue PM 10:43:08 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin On Junkyard wars!!!

And even tho it didn't win the other team smashed thier car heh heh heeeh but another thing WTF is going on in their'junkyard'the other teams 70?Toranado and the Eldorado one of the hosts were beating the piss out of were in good shape hell alot of old iron in there has no damn business being there i've noticed some cars that would fetch some good money or yeild good parts but they seem to tram em with 'TLC'i.e smash them all to shit >:(
Bart
I hear ya!  I need a hood bad!.

I almost wanna punch the yahoo's throwing out the stupid ass remarks
about it on the show.

But, Its all in fun.