Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Some Parts Today

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/09 Tue PM 06:39:51 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Some Parts Today

Yes it will fit like i told ya you lucked out bigtime with it and the mounts for 175$ now alls ya need is a V8 rear
Bart
Received the V8 crossmember labeled '1966 Rogue 290' and the motor
mounts. Will this work in the Gremlin? Also ordered a new flexplate
(flywheel) since mine has chipped teeth, and located another
crankshaft from a 73 Hornet w/a 304 - the junkyard guy is giving it
to me since the one out of the Matador is no good. Also received a
custom stripe kit that I ordered from Phoenix Graphix. -Lu-