Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is that Whine from a ........."Blower ...?"

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Is that Whine from a ........."Blower ...?"

In a message dated 3/9/2004 12:59:53 PM Central Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxx writes:
Third this would be nice find an intake/exhaust manifold off a pre-emission 232 and replace mine so I can get rid of all the pollution junk. None of it worked anyway it was all rusted out.
Terry
I'll take a look at my '73 parts car to check out the intake/exhaust   set-up. If it is what your looking for, you can have it.

Rick