Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another quick update From Davis

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another quick update From Davis

Well,
 Thanks guys! Bart, yes I washed the engine compartment like 4 times before and then yesterday we soaked it down in greased lightning and hosed it off. It was sooo nice yesterday in the low 50's and sunny. Now it is in the lo 30's and snowing. That's newEngland weather.
 Doc,
 It will be quite a while yet before I can turn the key.
 Rick,
 It was a big shoe horn! Unfortunatly I can't put it in with the tranny. I have a Milodon deep sump oil pan and it won't clear the engine cross member with the tranny attached. I tried to use th hooker super comps I have but they were a real pain and we struggled to get the motor into the mounts and bolted in se we didn't want to lift it back up and mes with it. I installed the Headman's instead.
 Ok I am going to post the whole event now.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Fantastic news, Davis. You're another step closer. When will you be able to hear it run?

Did you have to use a shoe horn to get everything in? I installed mine with the transmission and exhaust manifolds attached. It sure was a tight fit.

Rick