Re: Saturday Problems/Weather And I Love Them FedEx People

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> That was quick. When I dropped the package off, the woman asked how I wanted
> to ship it. I told her "just get it there" and assumed it would take about a
> week. When she told me it should get there by Tuesday I was a little suprised.
>
> I don't think I'll be using UPS anymore..........
>
> Rick

I too was surprized that it came that fast. Like I said I ordered the tac from Summit the week before after lunch on a thursday and I was told 3 working days which meant tuesday since the following monday was a holiday. It came saturday afternoon. I have always had good service from UPS but nothing as fast as these 2 items shipped FedEx. I too think I will request FedEx when I buy something or use them have to ship something to big to use the USP.
"Doc"