Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Damage Assessment

HURRAYYYYY!!! you finally got it figured out. No broken parts so you are definitly in luck. Now you can get it the rest of the way apart and bring it to a machine shop to see how far you need to bore it. Definitly I would reccomend getting the crank kit. You need to find out if the big ends of those 2 connecting rods need to be resized. If they do I can send you replacemeants that should be ok.
 Keep the updates comming Lu.
 Davis :o)>

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
I was finally able to take the #5 & 6 pistons apart and remove the
damaged bearing. Crankshaft appears to have damage in this area and
the rods do also. After these two pistons were removed, I was FINALLY
able to turn the crank shaft and get the flex plate and torque
converter off. A trip to Lowe's for some bolts and the engine is
ready to go on the motor stand for a complete break down....that is
if I don't break down first! LOL -Lu-