Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: payment method ((scam))

From: <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/04 Thu PM 09:25:04 EST
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: payment method ((scam))

Hey everyone, amny of ya'll know about this scam that goes on, and has been for awhile. If you don't know about it or have never heard of it you NEED TO LEARN QUICKLY ABOUT IT.

I average about 5 of these a week from scam artists 'wating' to buy one of the many aMCs I have advertised. There is a whole file dedicated to asshole, and I mean asshole nigerian scams like this, on my website, go to my site then click on "parts" then 'nigerian scams' and read some of them.

Or better yet, you can just go to www.google.com then search on 'nigerian scams' and watch it light up like a pinball machine.

Bottom line is this. People automatically assume cashiers check are good and these scumbags have gotten really good are forging them, even with bank names, halograms and so on! And the bank gladly accepts it. But two weeks later they charge YOU when it comes back BAD. Please read up on this, as you can see below, scott scumbag wants to buy my car (he don't even know what kind or car or make!) and wants to use cashiers check!

Three words ya'll:
cover your ass.

Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'