Re:Squirrel-cage AC fans...rebuildable? findable?

Re:Squirrel-cage AC fans...rebuildable? findable?

 I have a '70 Hornet, currently off the road, it has
the AMC factory under-dash AC system. Since this
subject came up, I figured I'd ask. :) Anyone know if
those fans on the back of the unit are easy to find ?
Mine are locked up, the ac gets cold, but no air
blows, I can hear the fan hum when the power is
applied, but it doesnt' turn. I think it did once,
when I had the car on the road for 2 years, so I know
the AC was working... I was thinking of cannibalizing
a later - model under dash AC unit for it's
squirrel-cag fans, if they'd fit. This car needs some
gas tank work, too, probably a line split and the car
won't run except from a separate line to the fuel pump
now. Haven't run the car in 4-5 years now, anyway.
Just another long-term project I have. :( Oh well.

Jerry Casper