72 grem update 3/4

Well,
I went to drop the gas tank and the J bolts are definitly going to
brake. Are these still available? Is there a universal one that fits?
My engine is all together except for the stud gurtels, valve covers,
and intake.
unfortunatly my intake doesn't quite line up at the ports cause the
heads wew milled. I would have to have .060 milled off the intake to
get it lower and lined up. Then the end gaskets won't fit. I have
decided to just put it together with a pan gasket for now and do that
another time.
I also started taking the interior appart. Took out the seats and
vaccuumed the carpet and it looks new!
Grem