Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/04 Thu AM 08:40:06 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

If there is anyone in the upper northwest on the list,
there is a 75 Gremlin X V8 3-speed in Marysville, WA
on e-bay that is going cheap. Check it out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6783&item=2463313759&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

Ed

Damn that IS a good deal,sure wish that was near me'South Florida':(
Bart