Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One heck of a deal!!!!!!!!!

It's about 1800 miles from me in Nebraska, a two day
drive. It would cost about $1500 to have it shipped
here. For that much money, it's not a great deal
anymore. If it was a 72 or 73 "X" I would get it for
sure, but I don't really want a 75.
I don't know, I have 12 hours to think about it.
Ed