Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early Gremlin Question?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Early Gremlin Question?

I never got more than 18 out of myGremlin's.  To be honest with no more room than they had it was pretty poor I thought. I traded my 77 off for a 83 Celebrity and got about 25 city and close to 30 on the road. I love my Gremlin' but the Chevy could easily seat four if not five and drove and road a lot better than the Gremlin. I know when I got my 77 I was very disappointed in the gas mileage. I had aCutlass that got about 13-15. I thought I would get about 25 out of the Gremlin but I was fooled. I think that is why I only kept mine for about 2 years. I am glad my mother kept hers.
Terry