Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: did you see my car?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: did you see my car?

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
There are a few Hornets in a local junkyard here in Alabama...I will
look for some parts that you need. Where do you live? Nice to have
another female mechanic in this group! Welcome! -Lu-
******************
Well, I need the back passanger tail light, one of the plastic spare
tire covers in green, and the rear bumper. There are a lot of little
things too, but Im not there yet.If you saw the pictures, you see the
two cars. One is the wreck and the other is a 75 ..dont tell the car,
it thinks its a 72.The donor car,75,was in really bad shape
internally.Not to mention it was a rusty tan color. I prefer to get
back to the darker green interior.I saved all of the doors , well,
almost everything I could take off the other car is in my shed. So
not to gnaw your ear off, I could talk about my car all day, if
anyone needs interior in the tan color suchas door panels and the
like, I have it. It will be a long road to recovery for my car.
            thanks for the reply, Linda

Yahoo! Groups Links

Wow, Alabama..Roll Tide!.. Im in california..where abouts do you live there? I moved from there about 5 years ago..sure not much has changed..Glad to meet you, let me know what you find!  Linda

Do you Yahoo!?