Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did you see my car?

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: "greenhornetlady" <greenhornetlady@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/28 Sat PM 04:21:21 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] did you see my car?

Welcome Green Hornet Lady i'm sorry your Waggy got smacked but i see your transfering the good parts into another Hornet waggy what year is that one?
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'
Hi everyone! Im Linda and Ive been looking for parts for my poor car.
I have posted the pictures of it. No, I did not load the pictures the
wrong way. My car WAS pretty, and then it got hit..boohoo. If you
have any parts that fit the 70-72 sportabout, pleade let me know.
                                              Later, Linda

The donor is a 75. I didnt realize the wiring problems I would have switching the dash over. All the wiring harness and conecters are the same to conect and they looked identical, but the guages wont work unless I have the running lights on..I dont know how to fix that. Do you have any ideas? I want to get that huge bumper off the rear and put a slim one like the one on the 72, but the trouble is finding one close that I can afford to pick up. Also puting the aluminum trim around where the gas cap should be.. I might just wait and find another 72 body.hahaha, thats a good one. Ive been looking for one  of those for almost three years now. Let me know if you know how to fix my dash dilema or if there is a book or something. I handle all the mechanics myself, I mean Ive done it myself untill now , and how much harder can these cars get, right? Well, Ill talk at ya latr

Do you Yahoo!?