Re: [BaadAssGremlins] did you see my car?

From: "greenhornetlady" <greenhornetlady@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/28 Sat PM 04:21:21 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] did you see my car?

Welcome Green Hornet Lady i'm sorry your Waggy got smacked but i see your transfering the good parts into another Hornet waggy what year is that one?
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'
Hi everyone! Im Linda and Ive been looking for parts for my poor car.
I have posted the pictures of it. No, I did not load the pictures the
wrong way. My car WAS pretty, and then it got hit..boohoo. If you
have any parts that fit the 70-72 sportabout, pleade let me know.
                                              Later, Linda