Re: Lu's Used & Repo AMC Parts Salvage Inc.

Re: Lu's Used & Repo AMC Parts Salvage Inc.

LOL! Doc you are about right! But I can't help myself...I see all
these old AMC's in the yard and try to grab as much stuff as I can
while they are there. And I don't mind sharing. I want to go back to
the yard and get a few more interior plastic panels that need
replacing in my car. I screwed the wing nut on top of the carbeurator
so that it would not get lost, so it is included on your list,
Santa! -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> If you keep this up you are going you are going to have to get your
own yard and start a mail order business LOL. All kidding aside I am
sure everyone here like me appreciates your efforts to help us with
the parts you have found for us since some of us like me here in the
N.Y. area where I live haven't seen an AMC anything in a junk yard
for many years. You forgot the air cleaner wing nut along with the
carb, visors and shifter cover. I found out how to get the knob off
the clock so I can remove it and then remove the lense so I can send
it to you this spring when I assemble the new dash. Thanks.