Book called " The Gremlin " on Ebay. about soap box derby car...

Book called " The Gremlin " on Ebay. about soap box derby car...

 I was searching Ebay the other night, and ran
across a fictional book about a kid forced by his dad
to run in a soap box derby race, he reluctantly did
so, anyway, the GOOD part is that the soap box car has
a kiddy-kar resemblance <crudely, if you imagine the
rear sail panel > to a Gremlin, and it was sponsored
by American Motors in the tale. Not your average
looking soap box ( but the Gremlin is NOT your average
looking car! ). The author of the book is actually
selling it on Ebay, so you can get a signed copy
without the bookstore price and hassle. :) Just
thought I'd pass this along.

Jerry Casper