Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have a floor shifter for sale?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/22 Sun PM 09:27:59 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone have a floor shifter for sale?

Sure you wanna use one of those with your 401?i had one fact. on my 73 Gremlin and they were kinda chintzy i mean thier great for a stock motor but if you plan on takin yer 74 to the track you may just wanna get a ratchet shifter
Bart
Im trying to find one like the gremlin x's use.
Anyone have anything like that?