79 concord dl $300 says byebye

Oops, here is the 79 Concord i gave my daugher when she was 16 in the other
post, and she is now 25 with 2 kids, but it was hauled off this morning, ok,
it was driven onto the trailer gracefully in 2nd gear, and will be parted
out sadly but I don't want nor need 15 cars at my house at this time, and
other gotta go too! Click on the Shut Up & Drive Lists on my website if you
wish to view or are looking for a AMC to buy there are over 1000 free leads
there on my site. Thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com