Blown & Blind

Date sent: 22 Feb 2004 13:55:46 -0000
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 245
Send reply to: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:27:28 -0000
From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
Subject: I need the blown Gremlin pic.

Hello.
Im needing the pic we had on here of the supercharged Gremlin. Any
supercharged gremlin will do, but Im wanting to give my buddy an
idea of what it looks like with a blower. Tnx, Rod

Rod - a Question I have on this Supercharged Gremlin - GMC Style -
is this for the Street > >?

You're going to have an Incredible 'Blind Spot' in front of you as
this blocks a good amount of vision -

If something goes 'wrong' while driving around on the street -
you may be found liable since you installed equipment that
created an unsafe situation .

Other Item is - you get Tickets because of the blocked vision
created by aftermarket installed equip. -
which is one reason you don't see a lot of Superchargers
hanging out of the top of hoods on the street rods around here .

Just a thought -

Brien.
NEW YORK