Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 9:54 PM
Subject: A Reply to ep.com Classifieds Ad 1615899

This is a response from a reader to your ep.com Classifieds ad
About your ad:
  • Label/Buyline: 76 Gremlin 258, 3spd, easy restoration or great drag car $500
  • Ad Number: 1615899
  • This is response #9 to this ad
  • About this response:
  • Site being read: ep.com Classifieds
  • From EMail address: kahjr117@xxxx
  • IP Address of responder: 205.188.209.134 (possibly in country United States)
  • (You can report this reponse to the webmaster. )

    i am looking for a green 1976 amc gremlin x 258 v6 1bb 3spd auto.i have one and i am looking for a other one just like it for my girl. plus i am looking for a 360!!/304 v8 for my one 76 gremlin.if you have or know of one that has al it needed parts so it cn just be bulted in it would me vary nice of you.
    thank you