From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/20 Fri AM 07:15:01 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] pics for Bart , and project update :o)>

Davis,i added the pic to your folder i still don't know why it won't let ya add your pics to your on folder as i have it where anyone can add pics instead of just the mod.great lookin motor btw and feel free to add more pics of your axle project ect.:)
Bart
Bart,
Seems I can never put my pics in my folder. When I add pics it never
gives me the option.
Everyone,
Any way my pic of my clean and painted 360 SB is up. I love the way
it came out. Can't wait to get it together. TOok the rear end appart
and will be adding my new 456 gears and checkin on a posi swap.
Anyone have experience with a 9" rear? I have a 31 splind Posi loc
and another shuck with a 28 spline open. What I am going to try is
to swap spider gears to make the 31 spline posi a 28 spline posi. I
have head that it can be done and others have said it's not possible.
Either way I will find out for sure tonight! If it doesn't work I
have a 28 spline mini spool to fall back on but that will make street
driving tough!
Davis