Re: Fl Escelade

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/02/19 Thu AM 10:36:37 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: wrecked my new truck today
>
> Yeah Doc ,he was visiting his family he prob orig.came from NY LOL
> Bart

Probably so but can you see the havic an old fart could do driveing somthing that big back and forth from N.Y. to Fl.? Remember the old fart out in California last year that stepped on the gas instead of the brake and drove through an 8 block long street fair killing 6 or 9 people? Them people scare me.
"Doc"