Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock v8 radiator ok for 401?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stock v8 radiator ok for 401?

In a message dated 2/19/2004 9:05:21 PM Central Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
HMMMM? My factory v8 radiator is a 2 core.  Also the napa replacment for a v8 is a 2 core?
is this going to be a issue?
Check with a radiator shop in your area. They may be able to use the tanks from your 2 row radiator and install a 3 row core. I tried finding a three core for my 72 but was unsuccessful. I ended up going with an aluminum cross-flow.

Rick