Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will the V8 Engine crossmember from a Javelin fit

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Will the V8 Engine crossmember from a Javelin fit in a Gremlin?

No the javelin one will not work. Only a hornet, rambler, concord, spirit or gremlin v-8 cross member will fit. I am working on getting a v-8 concord to part out but it will be a while.
 I saw one for sale for 150.00 on the AMCFORUM.net i can check into it for you if you like. You will also need the motor mount brackets.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
I need to know if the V8 engine crossmember found in a Javelin with a
V8 will work in a Gremlin. If not, does anyone have a lead on where
to possibly find a V8 crossmember that will work in the Gremlin?
Prices?