Never Mind this ? - Will the V8 Engine crossmember from a Javelin...

Never Mind this ? - Will the V8 Engine crossmember from a Javelin...

Sorry all, Doc already answered this ? for me in a previous post.
Guess I am just anxious to find one of these bad boys....not so easy
to do...
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
wrote:
> I need to know if the V8 engine crossmember found in a Javelin with
a V8 will work in a Gremlin. If not, does anyone have a lead on where