Re: wrecked my new truck today

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/02/19 Thu AM 07:23:25 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: wrecked my new truck today
>
> Dod it was some jitterbug kid in a 02 Mitsubishi Galant he had yer typical illegally tinted windows and some rap shit boomin and he basically rolled right thorugh the stop sign.Se i've seen this kid screaming throught my nighborhood all the time always passing people doing 70 in a 35 he ended up doing 5K worth of damage to his 'Mitsu' and they may write off my truck since its not worth alot.
> Bart

Good thing you werent in a small car you might have gotten a worse injury than just a headache. Give me real American iron. I am always afraid of rideing in my friends new small cars especially with all the new big sport ute's running around with idiots and old people driveing them. I saw an acciden't waiting to happen last summer, an old man in a Caddy Esclade with Florida plates driveing down the road here in N.Y.
"Doc"