Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts crash

From: "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/19 Thu AM 09:00:16 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts crash

I wish my gremlin was running but for now i' driving the dakota with the smashed side in an hour i'm driving it to a body shop to get a estimate from my insurance and they may write it off :(
Bart
Bart sorry to hear about your crash. Good thing you came out well.
What are you going to drive now? Keep up the good work with this
site.  Mark