Junkyard Finds

Got my 360 V8 engine, transmission, drive shaft today from the donor
Matador. While I was at it, I also got: 3 outside driver's side
mirrors (2 chrome, 1 painted remote), a grille from a 76 Gremlin,
front kick plate panels (which I needed), a perfect headlamp bucket
from the 76 Grem, a ton of emblems from Concords, Eagles, Gremlins,
and Hornet. Sorry Doc, the only Hornet that still had its hood had
only the silver cup left in tact...no logo or bee picture inside it.
All the Gremlins were years 1975 - 1977, no earlier ones that I
found. Got a front bumper, 2 doors with good window regulators. The
engine came with all brackets, air cleaner covers, and power steering
pump, etc. The torque converter is locked up, so I am working on
trying to find out why so I can start taking the engine apart.