Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another Dash Part Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another Dash Part Needed

I'm not even sure when, where or why I got the delete plate. It was in a box I found in the attic along with a couple of air vent delete plates.

I like listening to oldies when I'm driving so there will be tunes when I'm done. The only one I have for the Gremlin is an original AM unit. It will be installed but not used. I don't want an antennae on the fender so I will either install a satellite radio or a multi-disc CD player.

I'll see about getting the delete plate on it's way some time this week.

Rick