Docs broken mirror

Hey Doc aabout a month ago I went down to my local glass shop and
ordered a side view mirror for a full sized truck. I did this
because the side view mirror or my concord had flat glass on it .
The view is pretty narrow. The truck mirror is curved. It has a
larger view area. I took the mirror and cut two pieces. I then
installed one on the right with some silicone and it works great.
Long story short I have an extra mirror if you want it its yours.
Contact me off line to give me your address and I will sent it off
ASAP. Let me know Mark KNSREP@xxxx