Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: non AMC powered AMCs <long!> (was: GremlinTime

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: non AMC powered AMCs <long!> (was: GremlinTime)

I agree I would much rather see a Gremlin with a whatever power train in it rather than see it get crushed. I can see people doing it. You can find those 350 chevy's every place around here.  It is just like street rods. I would rather see an original car than a street rod but at least they saved some piece of history.  What I don't really understand is why do they take the old Fords and put Chevy engines in them and take the old Chevy's and put Ford engines in them. I just hope my old 6 banger stays running in mine. While I would love to have a V8 in it I don't know if I would have the strength time or money to change it anymore.
Terry