Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

I just called the yard about the gremlins. Definitly a redneck place! My kina yard! The guy didn't knokw what year they were though. I have to call him monday. Luinda do you know anything about them? I am always looking for 72 grilles. They are the 1 piece grille.Also do you have that rear spoiler? or is there a good spoiler on any of them
 Thanks,
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
If anyone is interested in a Nash Metro, they can contact me or call
Hick's Auto Parts & Sales (334)265-9485 located in Montgomery, AL.
There are also a few Javelins (I know 2 have 304's), a Pacer wagon, 3
Gremlins, a few Concords, an Eagle, a few Matadors, several Jeeps of
all flavors, I think an AMX. Most are whole, have good glass, metal
parts, interiors, etc. Also Vegas, Pintos, even an Edsel. I will be
happy to muck out in their yard and take photos for anyone
interested. I am not on a crusade here, but this is a sort of
treasure hunt for these rare old beasts, so I am willing to help
anyone out.
Take care Jerry!
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jerry Casper