Any NASCAR Fans Here?

Today is the running of the twin 125 Qualifying races at Daytona this afternoon and I will be watching them. Today I will finish polishing out the inst. panel and get it ready to paint the silver around the gauge holes and other areas that were chrome from the factory. Since there really is no paint that comes close to chrome I use silver with a clear top cote. I looks real nice as I did this on my other Hornet but the prep and masking time to get it ready to paint takes a long time and is s real pain as it must be done perfectly so there is no over spray.
"Doc"