Hey Lu, Parts to Save From your Old Doors

Hey Lu, Parts to Save From your Old Doors

Especially on the drivers door if the window regulator is still good save it along with the door latch mechanism. From personal experience the teeth strip on the window mechanism and a spring breaks in the latch locking mechanism. Also the door locks themselves are rebuildable and can be re-keyed. I would save everything myself but the above mentioned parts are what usually goes bad especially in the drivers door.
"Doc"