Header suggestions...1974 AMX /401/727

I'd like some suggestions about GOOD fitting/tube size/price... of
ceramic coated headers to fit my 1974 AMX with a 401.Engine will
be .030 over,9.5/1compression, 270H comp cam,727 AT,2.08 intakes with
some porting,Offy dual quad set-up with AFB's(at least-LOOKS
COOL)...hopefully runs as good as a air-gap, or
close????..SUGGESTIONS????? Please respond to me directly also.
Thanks alot.....Joe Jgray_55@xxxx